Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Αυτό το νήμα αρχειοθετήθηκε. Κάντε νέα ερώτηση αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια.
Επιλύθηκε Αρχειοθετήθηκε

Firefox doesn't remember any history although the setting is "remember history". How can repair this?

chie

I am not using private browsing and the setting ist "remember history" but Firefox doesn't remember any histories. What can I do to let Firefox remember history again?

I am not using private browsing and the setting ist "remember history" but Firefox doesn't remember any histories. What can I do to let Firefox remember history again?

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (5)

"Change it to "Use custom settings for history" and then follow the following information and picture.

Deleting History/Lost History (Tools -> options -> Privacy), make sure you are not clearing in "Settings for Clearing History" anything but cache. The items you have check-marked there will be cleared at end of session if "Clear history when Firefox closes" is check-marked. If under tools you click on "Clear recent history Ctrl+Shift+Del" you should be asked for how much history to delete {1hr, 2hr, 4hr, today, everything} and what to clear in the details drop-down. Make sure when using the location bar you are displaying both "History and Bookmarks" so the AwesomeBar can look for items from both.

Επιλεγμένη λύση

A possible cause is a problem with the file places.sqlite that stores the bookmarks and the history.


See also:

Hello dmcritchie, thank you so much for your help and the kind picture. I followed your suggestion but unfortunately it didn't work. The down arrow in addressbar doesn't work. When I click on it nothing happens but the bar is blued-out. I forgot to mention that I use macbook and firefox 3.6.19.

Hello cor-el, first I read your reply I thought " this is too much for me, I am entirely ignorant about computer". But I struggled with the links you sent and somehow it worked. Thanks a lot!