Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Αυτό το νήμα αρχειοθετήθηκε. Κάντε νέα ερώτηση αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια.
Αρχειοθετήθηκε

Why am I redirected to useless search sites when I click on a google search result?

boshkung

Google is my home page, I search and get normal google results, when I then click on the site of choice, I am redirected to useless sites getting me to buy crap, for instance I google Air Canada, their official site is the first in the results, I click on it and am redirected to another search result page, this is the page http://www.informationgetter.com/search-results.aspx?keywords=air+canada

Google is my home page, I search and get normal google results, when I then click on the site of choice, I am redirected to useless sites getting me to buy crap, for instance I google Air Canada, their official site is the first in the results, I click on it and am redirected to another search result page, this is the page http://www.informationgetter.com/search-results.aspx?keywords=air+canada

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (1)

This type of behaviour can be caused by malware. Try running several malware scanners. It is best to run several as each will pick up things that the others miss. Some scanners you can try are:

You may have the re-direct virus described on this site - http://deletemalware.blogspot.com/2010/02/remove-google-redirect-virus.html

If the above malware scanners do not find any malware or can not clear it, you should consider posting in one of these forums for specialized malware removal help: