Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Ανοικτό

Potential Malware within Mozilla . . .

delanntbirconrad

This morning when I logged into my computer and opened Firefox, I received pop-up after pop-up message warning me that my computer had been infected with 3 viruses. When I clicked on one of the pop-ups, it took me to where I would have to pay something like $160 to fix it.

I immediately ran a virus check on my computer which showed absolutely NO THREATS. Since I these messages do not appear unless my Firefox browser is opened, I believe it is malware that potentially has invaded Mozilla.

I am reporting this, asking that you fully check this out. I am VERY careful what I click or do not click, and my system says there is nothing. Please help.

Sincerely, Delann Conrad [redacted email from community support forum]

This morning when I logged into my computer and opened Firefox, I received pop-up after pop-up message warning me that my computer had been infected with 3 viruses. When I clicked on one of the pop-ups, it took me to where I would have to pay something like $160 to fix it. I immediately ran a virus check on my computer which showed absolutely NO THREATS. Since I these messages do not appear unless my Firefox browser is opened, I believe it is malware that potentially has invaded Mozilla. I am reporting this, asking that you fully check this out. I am VERY careful what I click or do not click, and my system says there is nothing. Please help. Sincerely, Delann Conrad [redacted email from community support forum]

Τροποποιήθηκε στις από τον/την James

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (1)

For notifications from sites that were permitted to send these: support.mozilla.org/questions/1459930 please follow Web Push notifications in Firefox for the steps how to revoke the permissions you've previously granted.

Υποβολή ερώτησης

Πρέπει να συνδεθείτε στον λογαριασμό σας για να απαντήσετε σε δημοσιεύσεις. Ξεκινήστε μια νέα ερώτηση εάν δεν διαθέτετε ακόμα λογαριασμό.