Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Ανοικτό

Can't add attachment to email message

kblackw

I can't get an attachment to an email message. When I select the 'attach' button, nothing happens. I recently cloned my C: drive and am concerned that something didn't get cloned properly

I can't get an attachment to an email message. When I select the 'attach' button, nothing happens. I recently cloned my C: drive and am concerned that something didn't get cloned properly

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (4)

Bug - https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=2077526. As a workaround, you can drag and drop the file to be attached into the message.

Beyond drag and drop there is another workaround.

  • At the top right of the Thunderbird window, click the menu button ≡ > Settings > General
  • Scroll down to the bottom and click 'Config Editor'.
  • Search for the preference mail.compose.attach.dir.
  • The value (Path) here must be changed to one that is still available (for example C:).
  • Restart Thunderbird.

That should fix it.

Once I access mail.compose.attach.dir. there is no choice of value or path that I can see, only true or false and the default is false

Once I access mail.compose.attach.dir.

Remove the . at the end, like this mail.compose.attach.dir

Υποβολή ερώτησης

Πρέπει να συνδεθείτε στον λογαριασμό σας για να απαντήσετε σε δημοσιεύσεις. Ξεκινήστε μια νέα ερώτηση εάν δεν διαθέτετε ακόμα λογαριασμό.