Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Ανοικτό

Can't log in to Google via Firefox

Placerville

The problem occurs when a site refers users to a Google sign-in page. You enter your email, click the "Next" button, and nothing happens. This has been happening for at least the last 60 days. I see many complaints of this issue across various forums on the web. Additionally, within the same time frame, I've noted excessive 'clocking' and delayed screen response when accessing many sites via Firefox. Recently, I've had to resort to using Edge due to the number of sign-in issues and there's never an issue. Respectfully, please do not respond with, "Clear your cache" and other common suggestions. They don't work, I've already done it. This is a Firefox issue that needs correcting.

The problem occurs when a site refers users to a Google sign-in page. You enter your email, click the "Next" button, and nothing happens. This has been happening for at least the last 60 days. I see many complaints of this issue across various forums on the web. Additionally, within the same time frame, I've noted excessive 'clocking' and delayed screen response when accessing many sites via Firefox. Recently, I've had to resort to using Edge due to the number of sign-in issues and there's never an issue. Respectfully, please do not respond with, "Clear your cache" and other common suggestions. They don't work, I've already done it. This is a Firefox issue that needs correcting.

Τροποποιήθηκε στις από τον/την Placerville

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (3)

Hi

Do you have any add-ons installed in Firefox?

Thank you for the response...

uBlock Origin YouTube Flash Video Player Maywarebytes Browser Guard

And what made you enable the interfering addons back since your last login issue in support.mozilla.org/questions/1585488 exactly, for a different result this time?

Υποβολή ερώτησης

Πρέπει να συνδεθείτε στον λογαριασμό σας για να απαντήσετε σε δημοσιεύσεις. Ξεκινήστε μια νέα ερώτηση εάν δεν διαθέτετε ακόμα λογαριασμό.