Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Ανοικτό

I forgot my email, my account was hacked a long time ago and I don't know the password or email, can you please help me get my account back, thank you

Ronald Renz

I forgot my email, my account was hacked a long time ago and I don't know the password or email, can you please help me get my account back, thank you

I forgot my email, my account was hacked a long time ago and I don't know the password or email, can you please help me get my account back, thank you

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (1)

It's possible you're dealing with a Mozilla account issue. There's direct support for Mozilla accounts available:

Please submit a new ticket from this page so the support agent can assist you further via private channels.

Υποβολή ερώτησης

Πρέπει να συνδεθείτε στον λογαριασμό σας για να απαντήσετε σε δημοσιεύσεις. Ξεκινήστε μια νέα ερώτηση εάν δεν διαθέτετε ακόμα λογαριασμό.