Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Επιλύθηκε

I can no longer edit my etsy shop..Have to use Edge to change my home page

Cindy

I have to use Edge in order to edit my Etsy shop..I can still do everything else in Etsy with Firefox. this all changed after the last Firefox upgrade a couple days ago

I have to use Edge in order to edit my Etsy shop..I can still do everything else in Etsy with Firefox. this all changed after the last Firefox upgrade a couple days ago
Προβολή απάντησης εντός συζήτησης

Επιλεγμένη λύση

Right, but which of the steps you need to perform to "to edit my Etsy shop" do no longer work for you? Can you log in? Does the content open? Can you type in the boxes? Can you save it? etc. … to give some idea what's the affected component for you, to be able to help with some potential steps to try.

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (3)

How does that exhibit? Is that a login issue, security block, or some platform components not working in the management interface?

I don't have any idea. This happened after Firefox's last upgrade, so whatever happened ,happened with the upgrade

Επιλεγμένη λύση

Right, but which of the steps you need to perform to "to edit my Etsy shop" do no longer work for you? Can you log in? Does the content open? Can you type in the boxes? Can you save it? etc. … to give some idea what's the affected component for you, to be able to help with some potential steps to try.

Υποβολή ερώτησης

Πρέπει να συνδεθείτε στον λογαριασμό σας για να απαντήσετε σε δημοσιεύσεις. Ξεκινήστε μια νέα ερώτηση εάν δεν διαθέτετε ακόμα λογαριασμό.