Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Αυτό το νήμα αρχειοθετήθηκε. Κάντε νέα ερώτηση αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια.
Επιλύθηκε Αρχειοθετήθηκε

I am experiencing unacceptable lagging and/or unresponsiveness since the last update of Firefox. I reset back to previous version but it keeps updating

LMieth

I am experiencing unacceptable lagging and/or unresponsiveness since the last update of Firefox. I tried the "refresh Firefox" option as instructed in the troubleshoot but didn't help. So I used the windows restore option to get back to the previous version. Worked fine until the firefox updated itself again.

I am experiencing unacceptable lagging and/or unresponsiveness since the last update of Firefox. I tried the "refresh Firefox" option as instructed in the troubleshoot but didn't help. So I used the windows restore option to get back to the previous version. Worked fine until the firefox updated itself again.

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (1)

Επιλεγμένη λύση

hi, thank you for reporting this problem. can you please test if the following steps can fix the performance issue you're seeing in firefox 57?: enter about:config into the firefox address bar (confirm the info message in case it shows up) & search for the preference named accessibility.force_disabled. double-click it, change its value to 1 and restart firefox once.

then please let us know how this goes?