Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Αυτό το νήμα αρχειοθετήθηκε. Κάντε νέα ερώτηση αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια.
Αρχειοθετήθηκε

Very slow uploads

Shira7

Firefox is very slow to upload files. Testing a large file to Google Drive I get around 9.5 MB/s, while using Chrome I get 18-19 MB/s. ( I have 310 Mbit upload which would cap around 37-38 MB/s)

Firefox is very slow to upload files. Testing a large file to Google Drive I get around 9.5 MB/s, while using Chrome I get 18-19 MB/s. ( I have 310 Mbit upload which would cap around 37-38 MB/s)

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (3)

Start Firefox in Safe Mode {web Link} by holding down the <Shift>
(Mac=Options)
key, and then starting Firefox. A small dialog should appear. Click Start In Safe Mode (not Refresh).

Is the problem still there?

Start your Computer in safe mode with networking. Then start Firefox. Try Safe websites. Is the problem still there?

Starting The Computer In Safe Mode;
Free Online Encyclopedia