Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Αυτό το νήμα αρχειοθετήθηκε. Κάντε νέα ερώτηση αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια.
Αρχειοθετήθηκε

Firefox crashes

createdby7154

When trying to get on Farmville 2 constantly getting crash reports. I have updated Adobe player and Shockwave but does not help. I can not even get Farmville 2 to load completely. In the past 2 weeks I think I have been able to actually get on it 2 times and then it would crash. I have kept trying for up to 2 hours but in that time I get it has crashed every 5 - 10 minutes. Somebody please help. I go on Farmville 2 through FaceBook

When trying to get on Farmville 2 constantly getting crash reports. I have updated Adobe player and Shockwave but does not help. I can not even get Farmville 2 to load completely. In the past 2 weeks I think I have been able to actually get on it 2 times and then it would crash. I have kept trying for up to 2 hours but in that time I get it has crashed every 5 - 10 minutes. Somebody please help. I go on Farmville 2 through FaceBook

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (1)

Hi, please see - Troubleshoot Firefox crashes (closing or quitting unexpectedly).

If your question is resolved by this or another answer, please take a minute to let us know. Thank you.