Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archyvinta

How do I fix crashing on Facebook if Microsoft essentials is my anti virus

Venemous

Every time I try to play Farmville it crashes.

Every time I try to play Farmville it crashes.

All Replies (1)

The computer, the game, or Firefox?

In the address bar, type about:crashes<enter>. Note: If any reports do not have BP- in front of the numbers/letters, click it to submit them.

The crash report is several pages of data. We need the report numbers to see the whole report.

Using your mouse, mark the most recent 7 - 10 crash reports, and copy them. Now go to the reply box and paste them in.

aboutcrashesFx57

For more help on crash reports, see; https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/firefox-crashes-asking-support