Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Αυτό το νήμα αρχειοθετήθηκε. Κάντε νέα ερώτηση αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια.
Αρχειοθετήθηκε

How do I restore bookmarks from a Favorites folder of Internet Shortcuts (.url) files?

willkeitt

I moved from Windows XP to Windows 7. I have all of my bookmarks stored on an external hard drive in a folder labeled "Favorites". There are many sub folders with bookmarks in them stored as .url files. How can I import them into my new Firefox install?

I moved from Windows XP to Windows 7. I have all of my bookmarks stored on an external hard drive in a folder labeled "Favorites". There are many sub folders with bookmarks in them stored as .url files. How can I import them into my new Firefox install?

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (1)

Firefox can't handle the .url type IE favorites.

You would have to copy the favorites in that folder to the current IE favorites folder and see if you can import the IE favorites in Firefox. If not then you need to export the favorites in IE to an HTML file and import this file in Firefox.

See "Import from another browser" and "Import from file":