Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Wannan tattunawa ta zama daɗaɗɗiya. Yi sabuwar tambaya idan ka na bukatar taimako.
Ajiyayyu

Where are my Bookmarks for Mozilla Firefox stored on my Windows 7 PC?

awantwin

I know where to find Favorites from Internet Explorer. They're located in a searchable folder named "Favorites" but I don't know where my Firefox Bookmarks (or Firefox favorites) are stored so that I could back them up onto an external.

I know where to find Favorites from Internet Explorer. They're located in a searchable folder named "Favorites" but I don't know where my Firefox Bookmarks (or Firefox favorites) are stored so that I could back them up onto an external.

All Replies (2)

Hi awantwin,

You can find details in the article Manually back up and restore Firefox profile data. It will show you how to back up all of your personal information, not just bookmarks.

Hopefully this helps!

One file named places.sqlite in your Profile folder.