Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

QR code for BankID is not visible when I use latest version of Firefox

L Bensefelt

QR code for BankID loggin and KIVRA (in Sweden) is not visibel when I use latest version (157) of Firefox. When I use Firefox version 152 is it working. I have a mac OS version 10.15.8. What could be the problem?

QR code for BankID loggin and KIVRA (in Sweden) is not visibel when I use latest version (157) of Firefox. When I use Firefox version 152 is it working. I have a mac OS version 10.15.8. What could be the problem?
Screen ƒe photowo kpe ɖe eŋu

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.