Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
이 쓰레드는 잠기고 보존되었습니다. 만약 도움이 필요하시면 새로운 질문을 올려주세요.
Locked 보존

About enabling QR code in the address bar

SuMo Bot

I found that Firefox can automatically generate a QR code for each URL, which is a powerful and useful feature! I'd like to know if this QR code has an expiration date.

I found that Firefox can automatically generate a QR code for each URL, which is a powerful and useful feature! I'd like to know if this QR code has an expiration date.

모든 댓글 (2)

Android Firefox has a QR reader but I'm not aware of a QR generator. You can get DuckDuckGo to generate a QR code by searching for "qr <URL>".

Note that there are extensions that can generate a QR code. You can search the Add-ons website.

This question has been locked because the original author has deleted their account. While you can no longer post new replies, the existing content remains available for reference.