Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Archiwěrowany

Why is it automatically searching bing when google is my default search engine?

Symphonii

Google is my default search engine. But for whatever reason, whenever I search a site in the address bar, the first 3-10 possible solutions appear next to a magnifying glass, and when I click them, they are automatically searched through bing. Even google. I do not like bing and do not want to use it; I have tried everything I can find to get rid of this problem, but nothing is working. I installed an add-on so that when I open a new tab, the page is my homepage, which is google. I tried the about:config way to get rid of bing from the address bar but it did not work. It is extremely aggravating and annoying to have everything, even google, pop up in bing searches. Does anyone know what is going on?

Google is my default search engine. But for whatever reason, whenever I search a site in the address bar, the first 3-10 possible solutions appear next to a magnifying glass, and when I click them, they are automatically searched through bing. Even google. I do not like bing and do not want to use it; I have tried everything I can find to get rid of this problem, but nothing is working. I installed an add-on so that when I open a new tab, the page is my homepage, which is google. I tried the about:config way to get rid of bing from the address bar but it did not work. It is extremely aggravating and annoying to have everything, even google, pop up in bing searches. Does anyone know what is going on?

Wšykne wótegrona (1)