Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Archiwěrowany

how do I change the font size in my mobile browser?

JohnDDDD

When I type anything on website in my firefox beta mobile browser the font is far too big but I can't find a setting to reduce it. My phone is a samsung gs3 and its font setting is set to small. I don't have this problem in any other browser I use, eg Dolphin. Any ideas please?

When I type anything on website in my firefox beta mobile browser the font is far too big but I can't find a setting to reduce it. My phone is a samsung gs3 and its font setting is set to small. I don't have this problem in any other browser I use, eg Dolphin. Any ideas please?

Wšykne wótegrona (1)

Hi JohnDDDD,

not sure if I have addressed ur question correctly but seems like you are trying to adjust the text size of the displayed websites.

If so try settings > content > text size

Let me know if it helps.