Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Rozwězany Archiwěrowany

Says I have javascript disabled, it is not, how do I fix?

SRBonn

After updating firefox can not get links to work. The S symbol that I normally click to give permission is no longer on my tool bar. Went to check updates for add ons and it tells me my javascript is disabled. When I check under options, content, it shows enable javascript box is checked. I can't find anything that tells me how to fix this.

After updating firefox can not get links to work. The S symbol that I normally click to give permission is no longer on my tool bar. Went to check updates for add ons and it tells me my javascript is disabled. When I check under options, content, it shows enable javascript box is checked. I can't find anything that tells me how to fix this.

Wšykne wótegrona (1)

Wubrane rozwězanje

This is because the NoScript add-on has been uninstalled by Firefox 7.0. You just need to reinstall it manually.

This is a bug in Firefox 7.0 that will supposedly be fixed in 7.0.1: Every add-on that had a pending update (NoScript was updated just before the release of Firefox 7.0) will "disappear" from the list of add-ons.

https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=680802