Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Rozwězany Archiwěrowany

After I have finished installing a new theme, whenever I restart the firefox for the third time, firefox reset to its default theme automatically. Solution?

drhanlinaung

For eg., I installed foxdie 4 theme. It asked to restart to take effect. I restarted and the theme changed to foxdie 4 theme. But when I started the firefox for the next time, foxdie 4 theme is gone. Firefox reset to its previous theme. Its happening whenever I change to new themes. Every time. With every themes.

For eg., I installed foxdie 4 theme. It asked to restart to take effect. I restarted and the theme changed to foxdie 4 theme. But when I started the firefox for the next time, foxdie 4 theme is gone. Firefox reset to its previous theme. Its happening whenever I change to new themes. Every time. With every themes.

Wšykne wótegrona (3)

Wubrane rozwězanje

It's a good answer. It solved my first problem one year ago. Now, I got new problem. Whenever I restart my computer, all of my firefox customizations and themes are gone. This time this answer cannot solve my problem. Do you know why? any new solution please ?

Wót drhanlinaung změnjony

drhanlinaung,

This thread was locked because of a new feature just added to the Support Forum, that automatically locks a thread if it was originally created over 180 days in the past.

If you need more help with Firefox you should ask a new question. You can use this link as a starting point: https://support.mozilla.org/questions/new