Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Archiwěrowany

Unable to view a Kodak Gallery Slideshow in Firefox but can see it using IE.

HostDad94

I am able to log-in to Kodak Gallery. I am able to see my photo albums. But I am not able to view any pictures when I select the slide show option. I am able to see the slide show when I do the same request using Internet Explorer.

I am able to log-in to Kodak Gallery. I am able to see my photo albums. But I am not able to view any pictures when I select the slide show option. I am able to see the slide show when I do the same request using Internet Explorer.

Wšykne wótegrona (1)