Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Archiwěrowany

I have been using Firefox 3.5.7 very happily for months now. It lived happily with IE on my syatem as well. However, I upgraded to Firefox 3.6.3 this past Friday, and now Firefox wil tun run. It locks up. Please tell me where to go to get a copy of 3.5.7

nodemas

My Firfox 3.5.7 was running like a bandit. I ,upgraded up to 3.6.3 , and it has brought my system to its knees. Please help me get back to a very happy Firefox user

After I download Firefox 3.6.3

User Agent

Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1) ; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729)

My Firfox 3.5.7 was running like a bandit. I ,upgraded up to 3.6.3 , and it has brought my system to its knees. Please help me get back to a very happy Firefox user == After I download Firefox 3.6.3 == == User Agent == Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1) ; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729)

Wšykne wótegrona (1)

3.5.x will be supported until August.

http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/all-older.html

Also see: Install an older version of Firefox and Installing Firefox

If you want to troubleshoot your problems with Firefox 3.6.x you can start with Firefox hangs or is not responding - How to fix. Start basic troubleshooting with Use Troubleshoot Mode in Firefox.