Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Wócynjony

Firefox Automatically Opens Print Preview When Opening a PPT/PDF

Himanshu Singh

I am experiencing an issue with Firefox where the Print Preview window automatically opens whenever I open my PPT/PDF file in Firefox.

As shown in the attached screenshot, Firefox immediately displays the Print panel instead of simply opening the document for viewing. I have to manually click Cancel or press Esc every time.

I did not intentionally select the Print option, and I would like Firefox to open the document normally without automatically launching Print Preview.

Could you please investigate this issue and let me know how I can prevent the Print Preview window from opening automatically?

Latest version of Firefox Windows 11 26H5

I am experiencing an issue with Firefox where the Print Preview window automatically opens whenever I open my PPT/PDF file in Firefox. As shown in the attached screenshot, Firefox immediately displays the Print panel instead of simply opening the document for viewing. I have to manually click Cancel or press Esc every time. I did not intentionally select the Print option, and I would like Firefox to open the document normally without automatically launching Print Preview. Could you please investigate this issue and let me know how I can prevent the Print Preview window from opening automatically? Latest version of Firefox Windows 11 26H5
Pśipowjesone fota wobrazowki

Musyśo se pla swójogo konta pśizjawiś, aby na pśinoski wótegronił. Pšosym stajśo pšašanje, jolic hyšći njamaśo wužywaŕske konto.