Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Wócynjony

thunderbird.exe you can add some thing like this: thunderbird.exe -p, I need to learn all add and what they do

sören Larsson

What I need is an add to thunderbird.exe telling that every important informations are in my thunderbird's profiles mapp.

You can Email my Google account [redacted email from public forum]

What I need is an add to thunderbird.exe telling that every important informations are in my thunderbird's profiles mapp. You can Email my Google account [redacted email from public forum]

Wót James změnjony

Wšykne wótegrona (1)

You can find this and more in the thunderbird knowledge base: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/profile-manager-create-and-remove-thunderbird-profiles

Stajśo pšašanje

Musyśo se pla swójogo konta pśizjawiś, aby na pśinoski wótegronił. Pšosym stajśo pšašanje, jolic hyšći njamaśo wužywaŕske konto.