Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

تلاش سپورٹ

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

مزید سیکھیں
Solved آرکائیو شدہ

cannot find thunderbird to open email

rcwith

problem with shortcut

Says the item 'thunderbird.exe' that this shortcut refers to has been changed or moved, so this shortcut will no longer work properly.

do you want to delete this shortcut? yes or no

what do I do to get my email back?

problem with shortcut Says the item 'thunderbird.exe' that this shortcut refers to has been changed or moved, so this shortcut will no longer work properly. do you want to delete this shortcut? yes or no what do I do to get my email back?

تمام جوابات (2)

منتخب شدہ حل

I'd suggest you re-install Thunderbird.

https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/all/

This should repair the startup link, if that is what is broken, and will (obviously) install Thunderbird, if its absence really is the problem.

Zenos said

I'd suggest you re-install Thunderbird. https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/all/ This should repair the startup link, if that is what is broken, and will (obviously) install Thunderbird, if its absence really is the problem.

Thank you sooo much!