Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Wócynjony

manage cookies and data sites no longer will delete items. I click the 'save changes' since yesterday's update, it doesn't work.

sonnyboy1

Since FF 09/15/26 update manage cookies and data sites no longer will delete items. I click the 'save changes'. and that's it. All the cookies and data are still there. Hopefully a fix will be soon?

Since FF 09/15/26 update manage cookies and data sites no longer will delete items. I click the 'save changes'. and that's it. All the cookies and data are still there. Hopefully a fix will be soon?

Wšykne wótegrona (2)

Last update fixed the manage cookies and data problem.

Thanks for the heads up! I was looking into the issue and could not reproduce it in any scenario on that version, so it's good to hear it straightened out itself after updating.

Stajśo pšašanje

Musyśo se pla swójogo konta pśizjawiś, aby na pśinoski wótegronił. Pšosym stajśo pšašanje, jolic hyšći njamaśo wužywaŕske konto.