Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Wócynjony

Australia VPN not working

rileytsalmon

I'm in the USA and I'm trying to connect to the Australia VPN. It's not working. It shows my IP location as Los Angelos or Chicago. Other countries are working for example New Zealand will show my IP in Aukland. Is the Australia network not working?

I'm in the USA and I'm trying to connect to the Australia VPN. It's not working. It shows my IP location as Los Angelos or Chicago. Other countries are working for example New Zealand will show my IP in Aukland. Is the Australia network not working?

Wšykne wótegrona (1)

Also facing this problem from pakistan. Using vpn extension but it is not workig.

Stajśo pšašanje

Musyśo se pla swójogo konta pśizjawiś, aby na pśinoski wótegronił. Pšosym stajśo pšašanje, jolic hyšći njamaśo wužywaŕske konto.