Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Wócynjony

VPN incompatible with my Mac OS, need refund

emickalson

I bought the annual subscription to Mozilla VPN and found that it wouldn't install. This Mac runs Sierra, version 10, I don't need VPN on my newer Mac.

How do I submit for a refund?

Thanks, Erik

I bought the annual subscription to Mozilla VPN and found that it wouldn't install. This Mac runs Sierra, version 10, I don't need VPN on my newer Mac. How do I submit for a refund? Thanks, Erik

Wót emickalson změnjony

Wšykne wótegrona (1)

On https://www.mozilla.org/products/vpn/download/ it says macOS 13.0 is the minimum to run.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-do-i-request-refund-mozilla-vpn

Since Mozilla VPN is one of Mozilla's premium products. In order to get premium support from a dedicated agent, please submit your question with your Mozilla VPN app by going to Settings > Help > Contact Support. Alternatively, you can sign in to the Mozilla account connected to your subscription here (if not already) and then use this link.

Stajśo pšašanje

Musyśo se pla swójogo konta pśizjawiś, aby na pśinoski wótegronił. Pšosym stajśo pšašanje, jolic hyšći njamaśo wužywaŕske konto.