Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Wócynjony

Not getting Sync to my computer

Curt Slangal

I don’t understand what’s going on, but this is not working for me and I am not an eight by person who can get or understand how to use this software I’m a senior and this is frustrating that’s all I can say

I don’t understand what’s going on, but this is not working for me and I am not an eight by person who can get or understand how to use this software I’m a senior and this is frustrating that’s all I can say

Wšykne wótegrona (2)

You need first to have a Mozilla account to be able to use sync. https://accounts.firefox.com/signin

Then you start sync in your laptop after logging in. https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/sync-bookmarks-logins-and-browsing-history-firefox

Curt, there's one thing to verify — for Sync to have any visible effect between devices you want to make sure the Sync functionality (and the types of content you want to sync) is enabled on both of your devices.

Stajśo pšašanje

Musyśo se pla swójogo konta pśizjawiś, aby na pśinoski wótegronił. Pšosym stajśo pšašanje, jolic hyšći njamaśo wužywaŕske konto.