Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Archiwěrowany

add ons and safety

anne963

Hi, I rebooted Firefox today because a website was frozen, and when it came back, it was asking for a troubleshoot or just continue, and I don't know exactly what that meant, but when I clicked on refresh, everything was changed, including the theme. And then when I tried to restore the theme back to the original it said, add-ons are disabled by safety, and I don't know what that means, and it's not explaining how to undo it. And now everything looks different and I'm not happy with it, and it's not really letting me add any other themes, and if I add them, they don't seem to fully load, the page still looks all white

Hi, I rebooted Firefox today because a website was frozen, and when it came back, it was asking for a troubleshoot or just continue, and I don't know exactly what that meant, but when I clicked on refresh, everything was changed, including the theme. And then when I tried to restore the theme back to the original it said, add-ons are disabled by safety, and I don't know what that means, and it's not explaining how to undo it. And now everything looks different and I'm not happy with it, and it's not really letting me add any other themes, and if I add them, they don't seem to fully load, the page still looks all white
Pśipowjesone fota wobrazowki

Wšykne wótegrona (1)

Go to the application menu on the right with the three horizontal lines -> Help -> Turn Troubleshoot Mode off.