Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Rozwězany Archiwěrowany

Default program font appearance

eph320

Does anyone else have the issue where the interface just looks bad? It's like I'm using an old version of Microsoft office on a Windows 3.1 machine. I see in the settings I can change the font sizes for composing emails but how about the system interface? Others say "just download a theme" but could someone recommend one? This current font makes me want to delete this software and look for alternatives. I only checked out this software because Microsoft sucks. And I'm about ready to leave this one also.

Thunderbird version 142.0 (64-bit) Windows 11 build 26100.4652 Intel Core i5-9400F 32GB ram

Does anyone else have the issue where the interface just looks bad? It's like I'm using an old version of Microsoft office on a Windows 3.1 machine. I see in the settings I can change the font sizes for composing emails but how about the system interface? Others say "just download a theme" but could someone recommend one? This current font makes me want to delete this software and look for alternatives. I only checked out this software because Microsoft sucks. And I'm about ready to leave this one also. Thunderbird version 142.0 (64-bit) Windows 11 build 26100.4652 Intel Core i5-9400F 32GB ram
Pśipowjesone fota wobrazowki

Wšykne wótegrona (2)

Wubrane rozwězanje

I Like FluentBird. (seen in screenshot). If you like the screenshot I can tell you how to get it.


..And I like two birds

The global font can be set with css:

* { 
	font-size: 10pt !important;
  	font-family: Cambria, serif !important;
}


or e.g. Open Sans, sans-serif

Help/Troubleshooting Info, Profile Folder, Open Folder, close TB, create a new folder named chrome, create a new document in chrome with a text editor, name it userChrome.css, Save as type: All files *.*, copy in the above code, change the size and font as desired. Double-click toolkit.legacyUserProfileCustomizations.stylesheets to true in Settings/General/Config. editor, restart TB.

Online css generator

video: How to create a css file (Firefox or TB)