Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Archiwěrowany

bookmarks favorites

chas_2

Hi, I just installed win 10 pro on new hd and desktop. I've migrated my old win 7 backup over to it but I'm unable to restore the bookmarks and favorites. I've tried the import bookmarks on firefox, pretty sure I found the folder but can't transfer over. I go to backup of win 7 c:>users>name>appdata>roaming>mozilla>profiles>then folder with date when backed up and showing bookmark backups etc, when opened it shows a number of folders including bookmark backups but is empty. Did they not backup with original backup? When i backed up I checked let me choose and unchecked system. I've read a number of tips but of no use. thanks, charlie

Hi, I just installed win 10 pro on new hd and desktop. I've migrated my old win 7 backup over to it but I'm unable to restore the bookmarks and favorites. I've tried the import bookmarks on firefox, pretty sure I found the folder but can't transfer over. I go to backup of win 7 c:>users>name>appdata>roaming>mozilla>profiles>then folder with date when backed up and showing bookmark backups etc, when opened it shows a number of folders including bookmark backups but is empty. Did they not backup with original backup? When i backed up I checked let me choose and unchecked system. I've read a number of tips but of no use. thanks, charlie

Wšykne wótegrona (1)

Hey, Disregard above...been trying to import with the import bookmaks in toolbar upper left instead of going to bookmarks>manage. thanx though....