Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Rozwězany Archiwěrowany

How do I receive audible notifications on on my Macbook Pro of a new substitute teaching job offer from Frontline Education.com?

jhmarshall

Currently I must sign on to Frontline Education to see if there are any new substitute teaching job offers available 24/7. I would like to receive audible notifications on my Macbook Pro or Apple ipad or Apple iphone to alert me to a new job offer so that I can then go to my device and look at the job offer. Thank you. John Marshall

Currently I must sign on to Frontline Education to see if there are any new substitute teaching job offers available 24/7. I would like to receive audible notifications on my Macbook Pro or Apple ipad or Apple iphone to alert me to a new job offer so that I can then go to my device and look at the job offer. Thank you. John Marshall

Wšykne wótegrona (2)

I don't think FF does that - what your asking is more akin to a email type notification. Did you check the site to see what kinda notification options they have since FF doesn't run or operate Frontline site.

Wubrane rozwězanje

Firefox doesn't have a audio notification feature, but there is this add-on that you could give a try :

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/notification-sound/

You might want to take a look at these search results

Wót NoahSUMO změnjony