Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Archiwěrowany

My website does not open in mozilla firefox, but opens in any other browsers

Subham

My website www.1sports1.com is not opening in firefox browser on pc but is opening in any other browsers. Whenever I try to open it is asking where to save/open a compressed file.

This problem was first identified by my user so its not just me who is having this problem. Its opening fine on firefox android browser.

Please help!

My website www.1sports1.com is not opening in firefox browser on pc but is opening in any other browsers. Whenever I try to open it is asking where to save/open a compressed file. This problem was first identified by my user so its not just me who is having this problem. Its opening fine on firefox android browser. Please help!

Wšykne wótegrona (1)

The server is sending these headers:

Content-Encoding: gzip
Content-Type: application/x-gzip

instead of

Content-Encoding: gzip
Content-Type: text/html

Firefox doesn't like this.

I've seen it in another thread, but I don't recall how you change it on the server.