Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Archiwěrowany

You deleted my FVD speed dial. The old firefox data doesn't have my links. How can I get them back?

tmtspain

The automatic upgrade replaced all add ons with something else. I checked the old firefox data and cannot locate my links for the FVD speed dial. Links I have spent the last five years collecting. I had about 120 speed dials and no bookmarks.

The automatic upgrade replaced all add ons with something else. I checked the old firefox data and cannot locate my links for the FVD speed dial. Links I have spent the last five years collecting. I had about 120 speed dials and no bookmarks.

Wšykne wótegrona (4)

Did Firefox perform a Refresh? The telltale sign is the appearance of an Old Firefox Data folder on the desktop. If you have one, check inside for a semi-randomly-named profile folder with freshly updated contents. If you find that, your FVD data is in there, but I don't personally know how to copy it to your current profile folder. You might need to check with FVD support.

There is an FVD Toolbar Folder. I opened it. Inside there are snap shots of the landing pages, but no links. Obviously, it's the links I need. Thanks, tho'. BTW, before I realised there weren't links, I manually pulled each image through from 'local files'. 121 of them! But without the links it was a silly, time wasting endeavour.

Please post on their forum and let us know what they say. I think the odds that someone will come along with the answer here are low.