Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Archiwěrowany

When I try to donate a dollar (one dollar) to Mozilla, they reject it and say I must donate more than a dollar. Why is this??

benefactor

I keep getting these solicitations to donate (understandably) to Mozilla but they will not accept a one dollar donation. Why is this?

I keep getting these solicitations to donate (understandably) to Mozilla but they will not accept a one dollar donation. Why is this?

Wšykne wótegrona (1)

hi benefactor, thanks for your wish to support Mozilla! the minimum donation amount of two USD was set due to transaction costs and to help account for vendor/security fees associated with payments.

best regards. philipp