Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Archiviert

When I go to sent it takes 10 minutes to open sent message or if I change from 1 message to another

TessaF

on the thunderbird.. i open the application and if I want to see a sent email.. I go to sent - then it takes 10+ minutes to call up all the sent.. then I click on the mail I want.. another 10 minutes or more to open.. if I want to forward it - another 10 minutes... also if I search under email address and they all come up and then you choose the one mail which you need.. again take 10 - 20 mintues to open.?? Please help

on the thunderbird.. i open the application and if I want to see a sent email.. I go to sent - then it takes 10+ minutes to call up all the sent.. then I click on the mail I want.. another 10 minutes or more to open.. if I want to forward it - another 10 minutes... also if I search under email address and they all come up and then you choose the one mail which you need.. again take 10 - 20 mintues to open.?? Please help

Alle Antworten (2)

Turn off your Antivirus and Firewall and check it out.

Make sure it SYNCed properly, if not reSYNC your messages.

Try in safemode

What is your anti-virus software?