Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Archiviert

Hi, I constantly get 'warning: Unresponsive script' sign saying Script:js/ff_browser:204. Can you help please.

esiesi

Yes, the warning then says 'A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, or you can continue to see if the script will complete. I Script: js/ff_browser:204 Continue OR Stop Script

Yes, the warning then says 'A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, or you can continue to see if the script will complete. I Script: js/ff_browser:204 Continue OR Stop Script

Alle Antworten (1)

Start Firefox in Use Troubleshoot Mode in Firefox to check if one of the extensions or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox (Tools) > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes).