Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Archiviert

I have a iMac with Firefox 3.6. For the last few months, every time I try to print a page, it crashes. My last crash signature was : bp-23abd479-41fd-484e-907c-1aef42110212. Anyone with ideas on how to fix it?

jschneeweis

for the last few months, everytime I try to print a page , Firefox crashes. any ideas on how to fix it?

for the last few months, everytime I try to print a page , Firefox crashes. any ideas on how to fix it?

Alle Antworten (1)

A Bug that might be related to that type of crash was fixed in 3.6.2.
https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=525277

You seem to be using the original Firefox 3.6 release from last January, I suggest that you update to Firefox 3.6.13, which is the latest version.