Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Archiviert

cursor randomly jumps backwards when typing sentence

AnonymousUser

How can I find solution to the cursor randomly jumping backwards when typing a sentence... I end up with my name is Chris and I haven typing a sentence this trouble whe

This happened

A few times a week

How can I find solution to the cursor randomly jumping backwards when typing a sentence... I end up with my name is Chris and I haven typing a sentence this trouble whe == This happened == A few times a week

Alle Antworten (1)

Is this happening on specific sites or totally at random?

Also you might want to check your keyboard - may sound a bit silly, but I tried that myself on a friends laptop and we found a tiny bit of metal under the left arrow key.