Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Offen

Trying to modify ui.textSelectBackgroundAttention in Firefox 157.0.1

jrvladr

When searching inside a webpage the color of the item found hardly distinguishable with my theme. I tried to modify the ui.textSelectBackgroundAttention parameter of config. No results. The color stays the same old one.

When searching inside a webpage the color of the item found hardly distinguishable with my theme. I tried to modify the ui.textSelectBackgroundAttention parameter of config. No results. The color stays the same old one.

Alle Antworten (1)

Hi

I do not recommend changing about:config prefs and suggest that you set that one back to the default.

Are you able to share a screenshot of the issue that you are having with Firefox?

Stellen Sie eine Frage

Sie müssen sich mit Ihrem Benutzerkonto anmelden, um auf Beiträge zu antworten. Bitte stellen Sie eine neue Frage, wenn Sie noch kein Benutzerkonto haben.