Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Offen

I am not able to sign in to a site. Firefox says the request is invalid, but other browsers allow me to do it. Here is the error message: "AADSTS9002338: Invalid request. Request is malformed or invalid."

sidebyside

I often need to sign into a school system - Bassettusd.org - and they then require a sign-in email and password. I have used Firefox to sign into this system a thousand times with no issue. Today, I had an odd glitch where a Firefox window with about 8 tabs open suddenly shut down. None of the other Firefox windows I had shut down besides this one. I decided to re-start the Mac Laptop and try signing in again. This time I got the error message above. It also came with a long message with a time stamp and ID info. Long story short, I was no longer able to sign in to my account via Firefox. Fortunately, I could do it in Safari, but I'd like Firefox to work. First I deleted all the cache. That didn't help. Then I deleted Firefox entirely and re-downloaded it from the internet. (ver. 157.0.1) I STILL cannot

I often need to sign into a school system - Bassettusd.org - and they then require a sign-in email and password. I have used Firefox to sign into this system a thousand times with no issue. Today, I had an odd glitch where a Firefox window with about 8 tabs open suddenly shut down. None of the other Firefox windows I had shut down besides this one. I decided to re-start the Mac Laptop and try signing in again. This time I got the error message above. It also came with a long message with a time stamp and ID info. Long story short, I was no longer able to sign in to my account via Firefox. Fortunately, I could do it in Safari, but I'd like Firefox to work. First I deleted all the cache. That didn't help. Then I deleted Firefox entirely and re-downloaded it from the internet. (ver. 157.0.1) I STILL cannot
Angefügte Screenshots

Sie müssen sich mit Ihrem Benutzerkonto anmelden, um auf Beiträge zu antworten. Bitte stellen Sie eine neue Frage, wenn Sie noch kein Benutzerkonto haben.