Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Offen

what have you done to firefox why does it now only crash

Patty Davis

what have you done with the? "new" firefox since the last update and change, it crashes, it won't open websites and now it said prove you're not a robot and other miscellaneous things are going on? Can I go back one update? I dislike what you have done. Firefox has always been my first choice and not Chrome, I'm going to have to find another search engine.

what have you done with the? "new" firefox since the last update and change, it crashes, it won't open websites and now it said prove you're not a robot and other miscellaneous things are going on? Can I go back one update? I dislike what you have done. Firefox has always been my first choice and not Chrome, I'm going to have to find another search engine.

Sie müssen sich mit Ihrem Benutzerkonto anmelden, um auf Beiträge zu antworten. Bitte stellen Sie eine neue Frage, wenn Sie noch kein Benutzerkonto haben.