Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Offen

YouTube constantly freezes in Firefox, not in other browsers. What can I do?

Victor

As soon as I start browsing short videos in YouTube Firefox freezes and I have to restart it to continue doing anything. It is very annoying. I have Windows 11 (updated) and Firefox is up to date. I don't use a VPN. I have some extensions installed but it happens with or without them enabled. I use Panda Dome as antivirus (It did not happen when I had Windows 10 and Panda) It does not happen with any other video site

As soon as I start browsing short videos in YouTube Firefox freezes and I have to restart it to continue doing anything. It is very annoying. I have Windows 11 (updated) and Firefox is up to date. I don't use a VPN. I have some extensions installed but it happens with or without them enabled. I use Panda Dome as antivirus (It did not happen when I had Windows 10 and Panda) It does not happen with any other video site

Sie müssen sich mit Ihrem Benutzerkonto anmelden, um auf Beiträge zu antworten. Bitte stellen Sie eine neue Frage, wenn Sie noch kein Benutzerkonto haben.