Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Offen

Purchased latest version of mozilla for my mac and it will not download

reynowlin

I have just purchased the latest version of Mozilla for OS. My computer is older and the operating system is Monterey 12.7.6 I am assuming that my computer's operating system is too old and the new mozilla will not support my Monterey system, correct? Is there another Mozilla version I can download?

I have just purchased the latest version of Mozilla for OS. My computer is older and the operating system is Monterey 12.7.6 I am assuming that my computer's operating system is too old and the new mozilla will not support my Monterey system, correct? Is there another Mozilla version I can download?

Alle Antworten (4)

Hi

You do not need to pay for Firefox - it can be downloaded for free.

You appear to have the latest version of Firefox installed on your computer.

Okay, I know this. But maybe something else is wrong. Whenever I go to certain websites, I get the following message:

"Unable to connect Firefox can’t connect to the server at www.imdb.com What can you do about it? The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments. If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer’s network connection. If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the web."

This message pops up for most websites I try to connect to. I was told that even though I have Xfinity's latest Gateway Internet connection, I should be able to access all websites with no problem. But whenever I turn on my internal VPN, I can gain access to those other websites. Any ideas?

I don't think I was clear... I purchased Mozilla's VPN. As I wrote previously, the websites I did not have access to, once I turned on my internal VPN, those websites not opening earlier all opened. I am guessing that if I purchase a year long subscription to Mozilla's VPN, I could then have access to those websites I can not have access to whenever my VPN is NOT ON.

reynowlin said

I have just purchased the latest version of Mozilla for OS. My computer is older and the operating system is Monterey 12.7.6 I am assuming that my computer's operating system is too old and the new mozilla will not support my Monterey system, correct? Is there another Mozilla version I can download?

I take it you are actually referring to the subscription based standalone Mozilla VPN app https://vpn.mozilla.org and not about the Mozilla Firefox web browser.

The Mozilla VPN app on macOS requires macOS 13.0 or later to run as the older 12.7.6 does not meet the requirements as you can see on https://www.mozilla.org/products/vpn/download/ where it says "VPN for Mac Version 13.0 and up"

If you want a refund then see https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-do-i-request-refund-mozilla-vpn

Stellen Sie eine Frage

Sie müssen sich mit Ihrem Benutzerkonto anmelden, um auf Beiträge zu antworten. Bitte stellen Sie eine neue Frage, wenn Sie noch kein Benutzerkonto haben.