Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Offen

Daylight saving time in Morocco is not up to date.

rachraf

Morocco has recently switched back to GMT+0. However when I use web app that pull the time from the browser it shows GMT+1. This doesn't happen in chrome after the update.

Could you please advise.

Thank you.

Morocco has recently switched back to GMT+0. However when I use web app that pull the time from the browser it shows GMT+1. This doesn't happen in chrome after the update. Could you please advise. Thank you.
Angefügte Screenshots

Alle Antworten (2)

I'd like to share this message I got from AI "the change is in the official IANA time zone database. Release 2026c, published on 2026-07-08, notes that Morocco moves to permanent +00 on 2026-09-20, without daylight saving time transitions, at 02:00. So Firefox likely just needs to ship tzdata 2026c (Chrome evidently already has it)"

Stellen Sie eine Frage

Sie müssen sich mit Ihrem Benutzerkonto anmelden, um auf Beiträge zu antworten. Bitte stellen Sie eine neue Frage, wenn Sie noch kein Benutzerkonto haben.