Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Offen

Problem to write Bengali fonts in Firefox. I tried several ways to fix it, but I couldn't.

মোঃ ইমান আলী ফ্রিল্যান্সার

I can't write Bengali fonts in Firefox. I tried several ways to fix it, but I couldn't. On Opera browser it's working good with Bengali Typing. In Firefox it's not working. I have tried to write আমার সোনার বাংলা it's going to like this (‘‘্রও েরনসমfv h১৥#৪% ). When I paste Bengali writing from other source it's working good like this আমার সোনার বাংলা. How can I fix this issue ?

I can't write Bengali fonts in Firefox. I tried several ways to fix it, but I couldn't. On Opera browser it's working good with Bengali Typing. In Firefox it's not working. I have tried to write আমার সোনার বাংলা it's going to like this (‘‘্রও েরনসমfv h১৥#৪% ). When I paste Bengali writing from other source it's working good like this আমার সোনার বাংলা. How can I fix this issue ?

Alle Antworten (1)

Please report this issue in https://bugzilla.mozilla.org. Thanks!

Stellen Sie eine Frage

Sie müssen sich mit Ihrem Benutzerkonto anmelden, um auf Beiträge zu antworten. Bitte stellen Sie eine neue Frage, wenn Sie noch kein Benutzerkonto haben.