Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Gelöst

How to stop mozilla firefox app from automatically opening when the laptop turns on?

Sara Mohammadkhani

How to stop mozilla firefox app from automatically opening when the laptop turns on?

How to stop mozilla firefox app from automatically opening when the laptop turns on?
Diese Antwort im Kontext lesen

Ausgewählte Lösung

Hello,

I am glad to hear that your problem has been resolved. If you haven't already, please select the answer that solves the problem. This will help other users with similar problems find the solution.

Thank you for contacting Mozilla Support.

Alle Antworten (10)

You mean the Browser?

Remove it from the Windows Startup list.

Hi Amoun,

No, I'm using the app. How can I prevent it from automatically opening each time I turn on the device (desktop)?

Best,

According to the data here you are using a Windows device, so not an app ??

So what app are you using and where did you download it from.

Not sure, but I know I'm on the latest version for Windows 10.

I applied a change as you said on the startup list, but haven't tried yet if the issue is resolved or not. Also, may I know if I'm talking to a human or an AI bot?

Also, may I know if I'm talking to a human or an AI bot?

No you cannot know. I could say I'm human and be a computer response, or I could be a computer and give a human like response.

AI is after just a human set of numbers like text is a human set of Alphabetical characters.

When the bullet hits it's not from the gun but from the 'person' firing, like an auto car that someone may collide with. Someone built the car and someone drove the car.

There is a car and there is a computer, this is a computer conversation.

I know this is a computer conversation, but is the person I'm talking to behind this computer a human? And the description was great!

Hi Paul. That helped. Amazing!

Ausgewählte Lösung

Hello,

I am glad to hear that your problem has been resolved. If you haven't already, please select the answer that solves the problem. This will help other users with similar problems find the solution.

Thank you for contacting Mozilla Support.

Stellen Sie eine Frage

Sie müssen sich mit Ihrem Benutzerkonto anmelden, um auf Beiträge zu antworten. Bitte stellen Sie eine neue Frage, wenn Sie noch kein Benutzerkonto haben.