Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Offen

I am trying to set up my email account on a computer that was hacked and all data was removed, new new basic hardware was installed, so I starting from ground zero!

wljermyn

My computer was hacked. I had all data removed and a new windows 11 installed. I'm trying to establish my Thunderbird email ([redacted]@carolina.rr.com) since many of my communications are associated with that sign in. I don't have my previous password. Please help!

My computer was hacked. I had all data removed and a new windows 11 installed. I'm trying to establish my Thunderbird email ([redacted]@carolina.rr.com) since many of my communications are associated with that sign in. I don't have my previous password. Please help!

Geändert am von christ1

Alle Antworten (1)

You will need to contact your email provider for the password. Thunderbird can store your password, but cannot retrieve it.

Stellen Sie eine Frage

Sie müssen sich mit Ihrem Benutzerkonto anmelden, um auf Beiträge zu antworten. Bitte stellen Sie eine neue Frage, wenn Sie noch kein Benutzerkonto haben.