Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Offen

The yandex.kz search engine keeps opening, even though I removed everything in the settings and set it to Google only; whenever I launch Firefox, the yandex.kz URL opens. How do I remove the yandex.kz search engine and keep only Google?

sisarisas01

The yandex.kz search engine keeps opening, even though I removed everything in the settings and set it to Google only; whenever I launch Firefox, the yandex.kz URL opens. How do I remove the yandex.kz search engine and keep only Google?

The yandex.kz search engine keeps opening, even though I removed everything in the settings and set it to Google only; whenever I launch Firefox, the yandex.kz URL opens. How do I remove the yandex.kz search engine and keep only Google?

Alle Antworten (1)

Check Settings > Home page and start up > Home etc.

Stellen Sie eine Frage

Sie müssen sich mit Ihrem Benutzerkonto anmelden, um auf Beiträge zu antworten. Bitte stellen Sie eine neue Frage, wenn Sie noch kein Benutzerkonto haben.