Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Gelöst

changing default browser to Google on Android phone

MAREK_WES

Dear All,

I would be most grateful of any answers to my question, please.

I currently have an Android mobile phone, and I use Firefox for Android as my main browser.

Could anyone please tell me how I could change from Firefox for Android to Google, please?

I have tried to change the default browser, but am met with a screen saying Firefox.

I have been asked by my employer to process a form of ID, and it only works with Safari and Google. Safari is obviously out, but how to set Google as my default, please?

Marek

Dear All, I would be most grateful of any answers to my question, please. I currently have an Android mobile phone, and I use Firefox for Android as my main browser. Could anyone please tell me how I could change from Firefox for Android to Google, please? I have tried to change the default browser, but am met with a screen saying Firefox. I have been asked by my employer to process a form of ID, and it only works with Safari and Google. Safari is obviously out, but how to set Google as my default, please? Marek

Alle Antworten (1)

Ausgewählte Lösung

I think you can generally follow Set Firefox as your default browser on Android and just make your choices as necessary in the "Default devices" screens that are presented by the system during that workflow.

Stellen Sie eine Frage

Sie müssen sich mit Ihrem Benutzerkonto anmelden, um auf Beiträge zu antworten. Bitte stellen Sie eine neue Frage, wenn Sie noch kein Benutzerkonto haben.